The Sea of Consciousness : George Adamski's lost debut - The Invisible Ocean
George Adamski's lost debut puts his teaching on par with 21st-century science
(Revised, July 2019)
The Sea of Consciousness is a singularly historical document that includes:
- George Adamski's lost debut from 1932, The Invisible Ocean
- two previously unpublished articles by George Adamski
- a 16-page section of clippings plus a chronology that document and demystify the origins and history of The Royal Order of Tibet
- an 8-page George Adamski bibliography
In addition, three chapters outline
- how the latest scientific insights show that Adamski's teaching was far ahead of its time
- how historical facts expose the long-standing allegations against Adamski's motives and character as malicious slander
- how the scientific paradigm is edging ever closer to the recognition that the manifestation of life may not be limited to the carbon-based reality that we know.
Until it was wrested from the mists of time, The Invisible Ocean (1932) was unknown to even Adamski's most dedicated students. Depicting cosmos as a sea of consciousness in which life expresses itself at its multifarious levels of manifestation, it shows that Adamski's interest and teaching were consistent throughout his life and, if anything, only matured in their expression.
In The Sea of Consciousness Gerard Aartsen presents George Adamski's earliest teaching in the context of systems science -- which holds that nothing is separate, that everything interacts and evolves as an integral system -- and reveals how Adamski's philosophy and teaching were far ahead of their time.
Reading Adamski's first publication alongside the insights from the very forefront of 21st-century scientific thinking should prompt a complete reassessment of his work on the part of everyone who is less than convinced that Adamski could be speaking from a higher level of understanding than most of us have access to.
This is a volume of historical importance that could well signal the ultimate rehabilitation of George Adamski's reputation.
About the author:
Gerard Aartsen is a lifelong student of the Ageless Wisdom teaching and the author of four books about the extraterrestrial presence that have all been published in multiple languages. His work is based on the paradigm that Life is universal and One, expressing itself through the evolution of consciousness at all levels of existence, and that humanity must begin to manifest its oneness in diversity in order to survive and thrive.
Download The Sea of Consciousness : George Adamski's lost debut - The Invisible Ocea (9789090316956).pdf, available at badaworld.net for free.