The Hat Maker and the Chimps : Band 04/Blue
The Hat Maker sets off on his weekly visit to market, armed with an overflowing cart of hats to sell - but when he stops for a nap in the woods a group of chimps take the opportunity to steal his hats. Will the Hat Maker learn a valuable lesson, or will the chimps always be one step ahead? This story, set in Tanzania, was written by Adam Guillain.
* Blue/Band 4 books offer longer, repeated patterns with sequential events and integrated literary and natural language.
* Text type: A humorous story.
* Children can trace the Hat Maker's route from his shop, through the woods and to the market on pages 14-15, providing plenty of discussion opportunities.
* Curriculum links: Knowledge and Understanding of the world.
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Download The Hat Maker and the Chimps : Band 04/Blue (9780007422074).pdf, available at badaworld.net for free.
- Adam Guillain, Cristian Bernadini, Collins Big Cat
- For ages
- Paperback | 16 pages
- 199 x 210 x 2mm | 70g
- Publication date
- 01 Sep 2011
- HarperCollins Publishers
- Collins Educational
- Publication City/Country
- London, United Kingdom
- Edition Statement
- Illustrations note
- col. Illustrations
- Bestsellers rank